How to Clean Up your PC with 360 Total Security Antivirus
Gone are the days of manual work, now we have machines to perform all of our tasks. Every one of us uses PC and it is necessary that we clean it up on a regular basis to keep it free from viruses, scams and other types of malicious activities. 360 Total Security Anti-virus is the best antivirus for this task.
It is reliable, stable, and flexible and provides with quite a number of features for the ease of its users. It does everything in its reach and doesn’t let any attacker even peek into your systems. It is necessary for the safety and security of your confidential documents, files, and folders for more information you can choose our customer service and get the instant solution as your requirements to visit on the 360 Total Security Support.
What are the steps to clean up your PC?
- Download the said anti-virus on your PC. Find for the installer file and open it by double-clicking on it. Choose the option of your language and press on ‘Install’ to proceed with the installation.
- After the program has installed, open your respective program and search for the toolbar on the left. Press on the ‘Full Check’ tab to run a full system scan of your computer. The scan looks for virus detection, boot time, disc space, and Wi-Fi Security.
- After the end of Full Check, the program displays the number of issues it found. Press on ‘Repair’ to fix these issues. A log report will give a detailed record of solutions utilized for every issue.
How to perform a virus scan
- Press on the ‘Virus Scan’ tab on the left toolbar. You can opt to perform a quick scan, full scan or custom scan. In case you don’t want some files to be scanned then you should add them to the ‘Trust List’.
How to monitor your startup entries
- Hit on the ‘Speedup’ tab on the left toolbar. It lets you determine and disable any unnecessary startup programs or background programs. You can also see a full report of your boot times.
How to clean your PC files
- Press on the ‘Cleanup’ tab on the left toolbar. You can choose specific areas and it will remove junk or plug-ins.
How to keep your PC updated
Press on the ‘Toolbox’ tab on the left toolbar and choose for ‘Patch up’.
If you need further help, you can contact via our toll-free number or online chat process.