How to Install 360 Total Security Antivirus on Windows?
Installing antivirus program is the crucial thing that you do after setting up your smart device for work. We all are either professionals or business owners and it is extremely important for us to keep our system safe from the foreign attackers. We won’t like our data being destroyed, altered or used for the wrong causes.
360 Total Security Antivirus helps us in keeping the track of malicious activity if any, on our device. It safeguards all our confidential information and makes it impossible for the hackers to even peek through our protected files and folders. Now go through with this article to know about Install 360 Total Security Antivirus on Windows.
Following are the steps to Install 360 Anti-virus software on Windows:
- Your PC should be compatible with the system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Memory: 512 MB
- CPU: 1.6 GHz
- Free Disk Space: 1 GB
2. Choose wisely what program you wish to install from 360 Total Security Essential and 360 Total Security. Both of them have their own set of advantages and disadvantages. You should select according to your requirements.
3. Go to the original website and find your program blow the ‘products’ tab. You can download the anti-virus software for free by clicking on the ‘download’ button. After downloading the program, find for the installer file and double-click to open.
4. Choose your language option and hit on install to proceed with the installation procedure.
All the services regarding the program are free for all their users however there are some value added services such as Premium Support and it comes with extra costs.
Tackle your all issues with our experts Instantly
In case you come across any problem with respect to the above-discussed topic, you can reach to us by dialing 360 Total Internet Security Support Number 1-800-764-852. We have a team of professionals who will guide you in finding suitable solutions for all the technical problems. Get a 24*7 online availability via call, chat or remote control assistance to resolve all your technical or non-technical issues regarding your 360 Total Security Antivirus Program.