How To Uninstall 360 Total Security Antivirus
Having an antivirus is a basic need for the entire customer whether they are working in their home or work premises. Antivirus protects the device from the online as well as an offline threat. There are many possibilities which create an unacceptable situation for the antivirus and the user wants to remove it from their system.
In this blog, the user gets the points for the removing process of the antivirus from the system. The steps were so easy and anyone can do this method. If the customer wants any help from the experts they can take it by dialing the 360 Total Security Support Number 1-800-764-852.
- The user first need to click on the start button and go to the Control panel
- After the control panel, the user needs to click on the Programs and Features
- Now the customer has to find the 360 Total security icon and double click on the icon
- Follow the procedure the uninstall the program
- When the program starts to run, it will ask the user if they want to uninstall
- The user has to click on the Continue
- When users click on the Continue button, they will see a pop-up which asks them to remove the 360 Total securities permanently. Click the Yes button and then the user will update when it gets done.
- Now restart the PC and check the computer once again if there is any file left from the 360 Total Security.
- Click on the Start menu and select the computer icon. Go to (C) Local Disk and then Program Files. If there is any file named with “360” then delete it.
Avail A Remote Control Help And Services To Reduce Your Extra Efforts
These steps will help users in the un-installation process of 360 Total Security. IF the customer faces any issues from the process, then they can reach the Total Security technical support team on the 360 Internet Security Support 1-800-764-852. Anyone can take help from the experts for their issues. A well-experienced team is always present to help their users in the technical glitches. Feel free in reaching the team for acquiring the best support from the qualified technicians.